Important Announcement Regarding iRule.
As you may know, iRule LLC became the Control Software Development Company for Kramer Electronics in December 2016. We have since built and launched Kramer Control, a premier Commercial Control Platform.
In order to focus on creating and supporting Kramer Control, we decided to cease all development and support for iRule.
What does this mean for you?
- You will still be able to purchase licenses and create new projects.
- You will still be able to buy hardware from the iRule website until we run out of stock. If you need more Global Cache hardware you can contact Global Cache for a local retailer or there are some retailers selling on Amazon.com.
- Support for iRule will no longer be available.
- iRule GetSatisfaction forum has been turned over to a user run forum where you can exchange information with other users.
- No updates, features or drivers will be developed or added to the system.
Thank you for your business and enthusiasm over the past 9 years!
IRule LLC a Kramer Electronics Company